1. User’s Privileges, Ownership, and Responsibilities
By accessing the “IMYPATH” app, or website, www.imypaths.com or any service associated to “IMYPATH” you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use to include all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with these terms, Local and Federal laws. If you do not agree with our terms, you are prohibited from using and accessing this app or website even if you have previously paid for our product. Violation of the terms and conditions can result in an indefinite suspension of your account. The materials contained in this App and/or website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. User Acknowledgment of how your information is used and stored on IMYPATH
1. Users own and must take responsibility for all content uploaded, stored and or distributed on any of the IMYPATH platforms. IMYPATH is designed to be an exclusive social networking app & website, however the information that is uploaded to our site such as video, audios and images are initially available to everyone on the platform until a user’s chooses to block a user from seeing their content or information. The information is still present on IMYPATH Server or Servers and may be back-upped on a separate database to insure survivability of the network. IMYPATH stores information to ensure users content can be maintained and seen by other users. IMYPATH is paid app and utilized 3rd Party Company such as Google Play (IMYPATH Android App) & ITunes Connect (IMYPATH Apple App) platforms to process payments and process credit card information. Users must understand that in the age of hackers, information on the internet is vulnerable to hackers. IMYPATH utilizes SSL security to protect users information, but in the event IMYPATH server storage is somehow hack or manipulated IMYPATH LLC or IMYPATH Leadership will not be held legally responsible and by Agreeing to the terms and conditions you waive all right granted by state or federal law any claims against IMYPATH via Refunds or damages of any amount. Information such as messages, and post may be deleted from the network but still stored on the IMYPATH servers. However IMYPATH will not voluntarily release such information without the users consent and or court order in the pursuit of a serious crime, such as murder, theft etc.
2. Any content that contains Intellectual Property Rights, Copyrights, trademark information uploaded or displayed using the IMYPATH platform will be governed under the following statement:
You as an IMYPATH user, agree that you are the owner of the copyrighted content uploaded to our platform until you otherwise are proven not to be by the correct copyright owner. You as the copyright owner give IMYPATH authority to use any content or information uploaded or distributed on the IMYPATH platform as a non-exclusive, transferable, sub licensable, royalty free, worldwide license to use any and all content associated with your account for IMYPATH marketing, displays & branding our product. IMYPATH utilizes its user’s personal identifiable information to brand our product and provide useful data for marketing companies seeking to market their products on our platform. Any information shared from outside IMYPATH Social Network such as, links to websites not owned by the user who uploaded the material and other copyrighted or trademarked material, that is not owned by the users will be the responsibility of the user who uploaded the material or posted the link, video, image, audio status to gain the appropriate rights to distribute material from outside of IMYPATH platform to our network. The user who uploads the content will take full responsibility of all their uploaded content and shared links and will not hold the IMYPATH LLC liable for any copyright or trademark infringement. IMYPATH acts as a 3rd party host for uploaded content.
IMYPATH places the responsibility of ensuring appropriate steps have been taken when distributing content and information with the users who are involved in uploading the content. If IMYPATH is contacted by the original owners of the content uploaded by a IMYPATH users, IMYPATH will remove the content in question, provided the owner can provide the appropriate credential for ownership. IMYPATH has limited resources so copyright owners and users need to understand it could take a substantial amount of time to honor a users request for an investigation to occur and the content finally being removed.
When a user reports one of our users for violation of another users Intellectual Property Rights, IMYPATH will investigate the incident and will decide the decision or response based on IMYPATH’s Internal timelines
In Most cases the users content in question will be required to be removed. This agreement is binding until you delete your IMYPATH account and then reactivate when you create a new account under the most updated version of this agreement. Once you uninstall the IMYPATH App, you are required to purchase the app again for access.
When users delete their account the information is deleted and no other users can access this information, however depending on the backup screenshot conducted on IMYPATH server’s the information could still be accessible from the server but will not be retrieved by IMYPATH personnel or accessed by IMYPATH users via the website or apps.
It is IMYPATH policy that once a user deleted their profile, that current users will not have access to the material that was uploaded by the user. Users who delete their accounts must make a new account.
Old user’s information contained on backup servers is routinely deleted and although information may or may not be present on the servers, IMYPATH will not retrieve old accounts unless required by subpoena or court order.
3. IMYPATH is designed to distribute content and information through categories. This information is shared rapidly to a wide range of people supporting the categories being posted to. Users uploading content must be aware that when uploading any information to the IMYPATH platform their intent is distribute to mass amounts of people using the IMYPATH platform or any other service associated with IMYPATH.
For Example: If a user decides to post a video, audio, image or link to their profile or a category they need to be aware that the information is first public on the IMYPATH Social Network, meaning it can be searched for on the IMYPATH Social Network unless a user individually restricts other users from seeing their content through blocking a user profile and or Turning on the Ghost Profile feature which makes their profile and posts invisible to all other users until they turn it off. While on Ghost Profile, the user will still have access IMYPATH and view posts and content, but will be restricted from messaging, rating, or communicating in any way with any users until Ghost Profile is turned off.
3. IMYPATH Specific User Security Responsibilities, Agreement & Understanding
1. You must be 13 years of age or older to use IMYPATH unrestricted and understand that there may be offensive content present on our platform, no different from sites like Google, Yahoo Facebook etc..
If users are younger than the age of 13 they must not access IMYPATH without adult supervision, if users are reported to firstname.lastname@example.org , IMYPATH staff will investigate and determine if users account should be deleted. Underage Influencer teens will be allowed on a case by case basis through proper coordination with user’s parents and the signing of a consent document provided by the IMYPATH staff on a case by case basis.
The predictability of IMYPATH’s content cannot be known, however IMYPATH takes steps to control the flow of information and functions similarly to modern day internet and sites like google & yahoo. User’s have the ability to focus category searches that attempt to allow users to target a specific audience from our social search engine. Some user may post to categories unrelated to the category that the content is about, but if the users post is reported, IMYPATH will investigate and decide whether the post is relevant to the category. A category name can be anything that interest the user or a family name. Content displayed on a user’s or another user account is subject to laws and jurisdictions of state of Maryland United States as well as applicable federal and international laws.
Example 1: Skiing, Surfing, Swimming
Example 2: EX John Smith
2. You must not be convicted of Intellectual Property Fraud or anything related to Copyright or Trademark Infringement.
3. You must not harass another IMYPATH user, (one contact rule applies.) when ask by a user to stop contacting them, you must cease your contact with the user immediately.
For Example: All users can contact a user initially until that user demonstrates they do not want to be contacted by the user contacting them. This can be easily demonstrated by simply blocking the user, or reporting the user to IMYPATH at email@example.com.
4. If asked to stop contacting an IMYPATH user in writing, you must immediately stop all correspondence with the user while using our network.
5. You must protect your username and passwords at all times.
6. All information uploaded to IMYPATH is for public use.
7. You must not use Bots or software to gain supporters, ratings, love its, comments, or manipulate real human interactions with software in any way or your account may be banned and you will not receive a refund.
8. You will not post information on IMYPATH regarding another user’s personal information such as information used to identify the person without the express consent of the user whose information is being shared.
9. You will not create Exclusive Categories names that conflict with Copyrighted Material or Trademarked names. Violators Exclusive Categories will be subject to deletion.
10. You will not create profiles that display another person’s identity that is not your own.
11. You will not create usernames and display names that conflict with Trademark, Copyrighted, Celebrity or names already publicly known from an individual with a mass public following.
12. You agree to not post sexual explicit, violent, discriminatory, unlawful, hateful, photos, comments, audio, messages, videos, links via the IMYPATH Service.
13. You are responsible for all content that is associated with your account and take full responsibility for everything shared on your “IMYPATH.” Account.
14. You are responsible for keeping your account, passwords, email, and all other content secure at all times.
15. You will not conduct in the actions of bullying, threatening, harassing, defaming, impersonating, stalking or discriminating against any other person using the IMYPATH network. Failure to comply with these terms could cause the immediate termination of your account.
16. You agree to keep all content lawful. Any illegal content will cause us to terminate your account indefinitely, not including any legal matters that may arise from the unlawful content as well as criminal prosecution for egregious crimes committed using our service.
17. Users who are identified that have lied about their careers or occupations that have conducted “actual work “(e.g. mechanic fixing a user’s car that’s not a real mechanic) accounts will be subject to termination.
18. You will not create more that one profile with the intention to create it for another users’ benefit and access to IMYPATH. Doing so will cause for immediate suspension of your account and no refund will be given.
4. IMYPATH Security
1. IMYPATH uses SSL encryption technology to encrypt and secure IMYPATH from outside intruders, and routinely backs up its database. IMYPATH cannot guarantee information will not be obtained by motivated individuals, but the above measures are in place to maintain security of IMYPATH user’s information.
2. IMYPATH users can blocks users from seeing their uploaded content and profiles or report a user in violation of IMYPATH Terms and Conditions.
3. IMYPATH uses multiple user blocking technology that allows users to block multiple users at once using key names or words associated with accounts that users wish to block.
4. IMYPATH allows for every post to be reported and evaluated by IMYPATH staff for quality assurance and suspected violation of IMYPATH Terms and Conditions.
5. IMYPATH has Category Moderators that monitor General and Exclusive categories to ensure the flow of information is consistent with the categories content.
6. IMYPATH allows all its users to use the Contact Us feature to message IMYPATH staff at Support@imypaths.com.
7. IMYPATH allows users to turn on and off Ghost Profile making their profiles invisible while still allowing the user to navigate through the network.
5. IMYPATH Syncing App to Website Agreement:
You agree that all information on the mobile platform is also synced on our website and can be searched via internet. Once a user has paid, downloaded, and created an account, they will have access to the IMYPATH website through the login in section.
6. IMYPATH Technical Routine Updates:
You agree that IMYPATH will be allowed to provide all users on the mobile platform and website with updates to the IMYPATH platform at any time. When necessary IMYPATH will make updates and maintenance to the platform that may interfere with user’s experience. User agrees that this is an acceptable inconvenience for using the network and will not use delayed or stop service to seek refunds, or damages from the IMYPATH LLC.
7. IMYPATH Glitches, Bugs & Errors:
All users agree that the errors, glitches, or bugs that stop users experience or service will not hold the IMYPATH LLC responsible and will not seek damages and or refunds. Users agree to wait patiently for services to be restored.
8. IMYPATH LLC Termination
All users agree that if the IMYPATH LLC Social Network decides to no longer do business anymore that the IMYPATH LLC, Founder and CEO’s , MYPATH Staff or employees will not be held liable and you will not seek damages against our company or request a refund.
9. IMYPATH As Is Policy
IMYPATH is an AS IS platform and all purchases are final.
10. IMYPATH Statement of Understanding Regarding Disputes continuation:
1. IMYPATH is not liable if someone says that they are licensed in a profession or career when they are not.
2. IMYPATH is not be liable for any lawsuits or class action suits in any event or situation related to the use of IMYPATH or distribution of information while using the service.
3. Disputes must be taken up with the parties involved.
4. Our company will constantly update its procedures and methods to track egregious individuals and prevent them from using our apps, and websites. IMYPATH users are the eyes and ears of IMYPATH and it is their responsibility to report and to provide feedback to the IMYPATH team through the Contact Us feature.
1. The materials on “IMYPATH” app and or website are provided "as is".
2. IMYPATH has a strict “No Refund Policy” Users who pay for the App agree that they will not request a refund for any reason.
3. Users understand that IMYPATH cannot guarantee users who join our network will be successful or around successful people and the entry fee is only designed to attempt to limit the amount of users who are able to join our Social Network.
“IMYPATH” makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, on-infringement of intellectual property, or functionality of the Apps or Websites. IMYPATH does not make any warranties that successful people will join our site. We cannot guarantee users will be successful using our platform or even if they will have negative or positive interaction or interactions at all with successful individuals.
Furthermore, “IMYPATH” does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the functionality on “IMYPATH app or websites or otherwise relating to such functionality on any of our Apps or sites.
3. IMYPATH or any of IMYPATH representatives will not be held responsible for the following:
“IMYPATH” app and website users understand that resolution between parties with disputes is between them and local laws and law enforcement officials depending on the events that may or may not take place.
1. In no event shall “IMYPATH” or any affiliate be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, personal information, or profit due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the service on “IMYPATH” app or website, even if “IMYPATH” or a “IMYPATH” authorized representative has been notified orally, or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
1. The materials appearing on “IMYPATH” app or website could include technical, typographical, photographic errors, bugs, crashes or glitches.
2. IMYPATH does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current.
3. IMYPATH may make changes to the functionality and content contained on its website or app at any time without notice.
4. IMYPATH does not however, make any commitment to update the materials.
1. “IMYPATH” has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app, or websites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
2. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by “IMYPATH” of the site.
3. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
2. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the the current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any claim relating to IMYPATH app or website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
1. Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
Failure to comply with any of the above terms and conditions will authorize “IMYPATH” to delete your account to include removing the app you purchased without refund.
11. IMYPATH Data Use Policy
This policy describes how we use any information uploaded to the IMYPATH’s website and IMYPATH Apps.
This policy pertains to any of IMYPATH or IMYPATH’s services.
1. What kinds of information do we collect?
When a new user signs up to IMYPATH via website or App they enter Personal Identifiable Information such as Username, Password, Email ID, Phone Number, Date of Birth, Age, Sex, City, State, Country, and up to three Categories they want to be associated with initially when the sign up. This information is collected so that users can be found in the IMYPATH search section:
For Example, Joe signs up to IMYPATH. Jane searches for Joe in the search section by username, city, state, country or by category. Joe’s profile shows up. If Joe doesn’t want to be seen by Jane or any other user, he can turn on the Ghost Profile feature and his profile will no longer show up in IMYPATH search section or anywhere else on the IMYPATH platform. Joe can still view uploaded content on the IMYPATH platform but he cannot interact with other users. Joe can also simply block Jane from seeing his profile.
The selection of up to 3 categories during sign up is a starting point for new users so that they are emerged in the category connection technology. Users are only associated with categories they are currently supporting and they can un-support categories and support other categories at any time.
Sex, Age, and Gender is collected during sign up so that users know how old a user is and what sex they associate themselves by.
All the above Personal Identifiable Information is used for the purposes mentioned in the above examples as well as marketing and in the operation of the IMYPATH platform, This information is also stored on IMYPATH servers and available from the IMYPATH administration section , so our team can keep track of users joining our network and for advertisement purposes. As IMYPATH allows users to organize their post into categories, IMYPATH uses the information collected to predict where an advertisement would have the most desired effect of reaching the right audience.
2. IMYPATH maintains information you provide for the purpose of operating the IMYPATH Social Network, Advertisement and other revenue generating opportunities.
We collect the content and maintain information such as image, audio, videos, links, statuses, and messages you create or upload to our service. Any information you provide when you use our service, starting from when you sign up for an account, or create a category or share your post, is located on the IMYPATH servers. This can include information in or about the content you provide, such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created, messages or any type of electronic transmission using our service.
User Device information.
We collect information from or about the IP addresses for websites and App data information obtained from third party App Stores such as Apple, Android & Amazon etc, as well as any information added on our network.
What information does IMYPATH Track?
A) IMYPATH tracks how many times General or Exclusive categories are supported Daily, Monthly, & Yearly
B) IMYPATH tracks how many Users signed up to IMYPATH
C) IMYPATH tracks how many posts are posted on IMYPATH
D) IMYPATH tracks how many created categories are on IMYPATH
E) IMYPATH tracks how many Paid and Unpaid categories are on the IMYPATH Social Network
F) IMYPATH tracks Category Name, Creators of Categories, Category Type, and Category Status.
G) IMYPATH tracks Website Visitors and Total Website Visits
H) IMYPATH tracks IMYPATH Banned Users
I) IMYPATH tracks reported by, Posted User Names, Reported Messages, Posts Types, Date Posts Were Reported, and Reported View post sections.
J) IMYPATH tracks Daily, Monthly, Yearly user’s having the most supporters
K) IMYPATH tracks Advertisement Management such as Advertisement Campaigns currently running on the IMYPATH platform.
L) IMYPATH tracks Apple and Android Downloads and which users paid for our services via Apple and Google Play
M) IMYPATH Utilizes Google Play Console and ITunes Connect Consoles that list all users’ information who download our apps such as information including their phone types, location, active and inactive status etc.
IMYPATH Team does not maintain any other tracking systems outside its Data Base. This means that information that may be present on its servers is not tracked by any IMYPATH team member or IMYPATH programmed tracking system.
IMYPATH welcomes you to our Exclusive Social Network!